These balls are so easy to make and pretty much fool proof! Using whatever nuts or seeds you have on hand makes this recipe really versatile and dynamic. If you want another way to use this recipe it makes a great crust to your favourite raw pie. When you are transitioning into a healthier lifestyle, beginning to make raw sweets rather than tradition sugar and wheat baked goods can amp up your nutrition without feeling like you are restricting.
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup cacao butter
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almonds, blended into a flour
- 1/2 cup cashews, blended into a flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
Instructions: In a food processor, whirl coconut flakes until they are finely ground. Add almond and cashew flour, soft cacao butter, soft oil, vanilla, maple syrup and salt until they are equally blended. Roll into balls, roll balls in coconut flakes and store in fridge.
Latest posts by Rachelle Girardin (see all)
- These Raw Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes Taste Epic and Easy to Make - Mar 31, 2015
- Heal Your Gut and Boost Your Electrolytes with this Cultured Coconut Yogurt Recipe - Mar 30, 2015
- 6 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight - Mar 29, 2015