Russell James over at The Raw Chef has kindly shared this delicious raw soup recipe with us!
- 2 cups watercress
- ⅓ cup cashews, soaked
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- ½ banana shallot (approx. 2 tbsp), chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cucumber juice
- 1 pear, peeled and cored
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Enjoy!
Owner at The Raw Chef
Russell James strives to share the abundant options that raw food offers. Whether it’s a sexy salad or a show-stopping dinner party, your meals can be delicious and amazingly healthy. Today, Russell teaches raw food to thousands of people worldwide through his podcasts, eBooks, live classes and home study courses.
Latest posts by Russell James (see all)
- Watercress & Pear Soup from The Raw Chef - May 29, 2014
- Radish Salad with Curried Vinaigrette from The Raw Chef - May 25, 2014