Discover yet another way to integrate a higher concentration of nutrition into your life. Isn’t this salad fun? Remember that salads like these generally only take 15 minutes or so to prepare (with dressing preparation included), so fall back on recipes like this when you’re short on time. This Asian Infused Spinach Salad is a wonderful dish on its own, or as a side with dinner.
- 2-3 cups Spinach (can be steamed if you prefer)
- 1 peeled Mandarin Orange
- 1 small handful of Raw Cashew Nuts (as much as you desire)
- 1 small handful of Red Grapes, sliced
- Get the Honey Mustard Lime Dressing recipe here
Instructions: Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and toss with dressing, and enjoy. If you prefer not to eat high oxalate greens like spinach raw for digestion or other issues, gently steam it before combining with the rest of your ingredients.
Substitutions: Sliced almonds or hazelnuts would also go great in place of cashews. If you don’t have mandarin oranges, you could slice a navel orange, or replace with a berry instead.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016