- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tspn pink himilayan salt
- 1 tspn chipotle seasoning (optional)
- 6 soaked organic sun dried tomatoes (or in olive oil)
- pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in your Vitamix or high powered blender and start on low. Gradually increase speed to high. User your Vitamix tool to constantly mix the cheese until the mixture is very smooth and warm. Pour over cheese cloth, gently squeeze the mixture through and you’re done!
Their life together is centered around real, whole food living without restricting oneself to dietary labels or dogmas. Sheleana believes resetting the body through cleansing is one tool for spiritual awakening in a time where we've slipped so far away from what real food truly means. Her hopes are that through this channel, more people can find what eating path suits their beliefs and bodies best, while honoring the laws of nature and themselves.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Quinoa and Hummus Stuffed Wraps for a Sugar-Free Detox - Nov 12, 2014
- A 7-Step Morning Ritual to Create a Balanced and Healthy Life - Nov 11, 2014
- Drink this Daily for Alkaline Balance, Inflammation & Clear Skin - Nov 11, 2014