Enjoy this dairy free rawfredo sauce, it’s rich and creamy without the consequences of pasteurized dairy that many of us find ourselves allergic too. You can use zucchini noodles, or kelp noodles for this recipe.
- half cup cashews
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- half cup irish moss* Optional (soaked first)
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp brewers yeast
- crushed black pepper to taste
Directions: Soak irish moss for up to 6 hours changing the water up to 3 times through out. Put irish moss in the blender with a small amount of water. Blend on medium to high until the mixture reaches a creamy, paste like consistency. Put the remainder of the ingredients in the blender. Blend on medium to high until the texture is creamy and warmed.
Pour over kelp noodles or zucchini noodles, garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016