Everyone needs a good creamy salad dressing in their back pocket! A salad is just so much more satisfying when it’s loaded with healthy fats that protect your brain, give you glowing skin and balance your hormones.
Looking for something simple with just a few key ingredients? Voila, may I present to you the Avocado and Cilantro Lime Detox Dressing.
- 1-2 avocados
- 2 limes, juiced
- cracked black pepper to taste
- Himalayan or sea salt to taste
- small handful or half cup of fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
How to: Pit your avocado and mash in a bowl with your other ingredients. Or, blend or whip in a food processor until smooth. Mix into a large bowl of kale salad or salad of choice.
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016