Eating healthy can be easy and fun! It’s a great idea to have 1 green salad every day, so keep salad makings on hand wherever you are. If you like, you can pre-wash and chop lettuce and spinach for salads in the morning and store a huge bowl in the fridge for when you get hungry. Salads are a fun way to get your greens in each day and be creative at the same time. The combinations are endless and you’d be surprised at how often something looks not so great but tastes amazing!
- 1 Small Bunch of Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cup of Strawberries, Sliced
- 1/4 Avocado, Cubed
- Sprinkle of Chopped Walnuts
- Drizzle of Oil Free Balsamic
Instructions: Combine all of your ingredients together in a bowl, toss and serve. Purple onion would also go nicely with this combination!
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016