If you have no time to be in the kitchen, then this recipe is for you. By planning ahead and making larger batches of things at the beginning of your work week, it helps to cut down prep time and still allow you to make quick and delicious meals. The best part about this recipe is that you can literally throw everything but the kitchen sink into it!
- 1 med. pot
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 knife
- 1 cutting board
- 1 bowl
- 1 spoon
- 1c cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or alternative milk
- 1 apple shredded
- 1/3 cup nuts
- 2-3 chopped dates
- 1 tbsp ground flax or chia
- 1tsp cinnamon & vanilla bean powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cook a large batch of quinoa at the beginning of the week and store it in your fridge.
- Place quinoa and coconut milk into the pot and turn it onto medium heat.
- Grate apple, chop dates and crush nuts.
- Add all other ingredients and bring to a gentle boil.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!
Latest posts by Rachelle Girardin (see all)
- These Raw Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes Taste Epic and Easy to Make - Mar 31, 2015
- Heal Your Gut and Boost Your Electrolytes with this Cultured Coconut Yogurt Recipe - Mar 30, 2015
- 6 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight - Mar 29, 2015