These protein bars are perfectly designed to fuel you for those longer days and harder work outs. They are super easy to make and so delicious that even your kids will want them.
- Food processor
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 1 small bowl
- Dehydrator (optional)
- Parchment paper
- Cookie sheet
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 6 dates
- 1 cup raw, dehydrated buckwheat
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 scoops raw protein power
- 2 tbsp raw cacao
- 3/4 cup water to desired consistency
- Sea salt to taste
- Soak buckwheat overnight. Drain, rinse and let sit until it begins to sprout, approx. 24hrs. (You will see little tails start to form.)
- Dehydrate at 108 for 6hrs.
- Soak dates for 1hr or until soft.
- Add all dry ingredients into a food processor and pulse until blended.
- Add in dates, maple syrup, coconut oil and pulse on high, add in water as needed.
- Process until completely mixed together and then place in a bowl and fold in crunchy buckwheat.
- Form into balls or squares and place onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place tray in freezer for 30min.
- Remove from freezer and store in airtight container in fridge.
CEO at Beyond Nourished
Rachelle and her team at Beyond Nourished offer an amazing Nourishment Program that is perfect for anyone who is looking for a tailored approach to healthy living and eating. They’ve also made a one-of-a-kind platform so that you can create your own e-cookbook check everything out at www.beyondnourished.com. Rachelle is a powerful force in the kitchen! She and her team are experts at being efficient and effective in the kitchen. Doesn’t everyone want to maximize nutrition but minimize time in the kitchen?
Latest posts by Rachelle Girardin (see all)
- These Raw Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes Taste Epic and Easy to Make - Mar 31, 2015
- Heal Your Gut and Boost Your Electrolytes with this Cultured Coconut Yogurt Recipe - Mar 30, 2015
- 6 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight - Mar 29, 2015