This salad can be made within a matter of minutes. It is impressive and delicious. I love the simple yet explosive flavours of the basil, salt and lime.
- 2 medium sized zucchinis, spiralled into noodle or grated
- 1 medium sized tomato, diced
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 tbsp olive or MCT Oil
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Pinch of rock salt
- 1 tsp flaxseeds *If you have a sensitive GI tract it is bed to grind you flaxseeds before you eat them or omit and add more sesame seeds.
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- Spiral or grate you zucchini into noodles and dice the tomatoes.
- Processor avocado, oil, 1/2 lime juice, basil and salt in a food processor or blender.
- Incorporate sauce into the noodles and sprinkle with diced tomatoes, flaxseeds and sesame seeds.
CEO at Beyond Nourished
Rachelle and her team at Beyond Nourished offer an amazing Nourishment Program that is perfect for anyone who is looking for a tailored approach to healthy living and eating. They’ve also made a one-of-a-kind platform so that you can create your own e-cookbook check everything out at www.beyondnourished.com. Rachelle is a powerful force in the kitchen! She and her team are experts at being efficient and effective in the kitchen. Doesn’t everyone want to maximize nutrition but minimize time in the kitchen?
Latest posts by Rachelle Girardin (see all)
- These Raw Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes Taste Epic and Easy to Make - Mar 31, 2015
- Heal Your Gut and Boost Your Electrolytes with this Cultured Coconut Yogurt Recipe - Mar 30, 2015
- 6 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight - Mar 29, 2015